Thursday, January 8, 2009

A single step.

As you can see my blog has been prettified. Hooray for new beginnings.

I think that I should modify things so that my new year really didn't start at midnight on January 1. Because well bad things happened then. But things like my new pretty blog give me hope.

As you admire the amazing color/design also take note of the progress bars to the right. After a good bit of messing around with some code that I don't actually understand but managed to work by trial and error I consider them to be quite the sucess.

Please also also take note that there is even some reported progress!

3. I forgot to mention in my Beginnings post but I've found another small trickle of additional income. Sometime in December one of the blogs I read posted a link to join Pinecone research! And if you've ever researched anything about being paid for online survey's you'll know that Pinecone is the place to sign up with. So I did. For each of the survey's you complete they mail you a $3 check within days. It's awesome. So far I've received $6. Rock on.

4. Yesterday was my first day of stretching. Rather incorrectly I went and did it cold. And really I must say there is a huge difference. Most of the serious stretching that I've done lately has been towards the end of ballet class when I'm obviously quite warmed up. Ah well, live and learn. And one additional 'interesting' effect was that it seems to have bothered my left knee which hurt some this morning. I've been having knee issues when doing some strenuous stuff (running or serious hiking) but I can't remember which one. Yup, I'm that awesome. Something to watch out for. Also I need to think of a better way to track my progress on this one for it's sidebar.

5. New Blog! http://musicaincipit.blogspot.com/ I also made this one pretty. But still tried to be sophisticated about it. Plus I have a list of topics to write up posts on. Sweetness.


“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”

0 comments: