Monday, January 19, 2009

Potholes in the road of life.

Today is Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year. [Actually the whole concept is a marketing ploy, read the Wiki.] And I’m definitely feeling it this year.

Or well actually I’m feeling exhaustified. My body has been acting oddly for quite a while now. At first I just attributed it to my not-unheard of poor eating habits. But seems like I should have balanced back out by now, yet I’m still feeling iffy. I’ve actually been about 2lbs down from what I consider my “normal” weight since like before Christmas now. Weird.

But inevitably the prime suspect of my exhaustification is reading Children of Dune. I keep staying up too late. Ooops. Seriously the last time I went to bed before like 12:30am was maybe Thursday.

Some people are addicted to easily categorized ‘bad things’, For example alcohol or drugs. Me? Well I’m addicted to books and they still manage to have bad effects on my physical health.

*shrug* Can’t be perfect.


“Mondays are the potholes in the road of life.”

0 comments: