Monday, September 1, 2008

Old School

8/30/08, 11:06 PM

Back to Blogging...old school style.

So it is a long weekend. Hooray. And I made it even longer by taking Friday off. Seriously I need to use more of my comp time next year. Anyways as with most of these minor holidays my Mothers side of the family is gathering up at my Aunt and Uncle's lake house.

There is barely any cell phone service up here. And don't even thing of the internet.

And so, given the lack of the technology required to actually blog, I am still determined to blog - old school style.

And so I find myself hand writing in a journal.

I've never been a fan of my own handwriting. It definitely leaves something to be desired. But even given that I do enjoy seeing the space fill up with those little meaningful scribbles.

I find that a filled notebook, or even just a page is akin to a work of art.

0 comments: