Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Intollerable Cruelty

8/30/08, 11:55 PM

I have now moved onto movies. Why? Because I want to. Now shut up and read on.

Do not watch this movie. Now chances are you will not. It is an old (not really, but not new either) chick flick and normal people have by now moved on. But I remembered seeing the previews on TV and was drawn in by the big name actors.

I can't believe George Clooney and Catherine Zeta-Jones signed on for this movie. Instead watch any of the Danny Ocean movies, good stuff. Or for her see Chicago, or even that more recent one about her being a chef, not at all great, but still better.

Somehow the movie managed to just loop around in these crazy spins and really go absolutely no where. And seriously the acting was bad. I can't figure out if they were for some reason supposed to have these bizzare nonsensical demeanors or if somehow the actors suddenly sucked.

All in all not worth the 2 hours or whatever it took to watch it. I couldn't believe that that was it when it finished. I kept waiting for hte 'surprise' to jump out and lunacy to make sense. But no.

Oh well. It did work as a mild form of distraction while we worked on the mailing at home...

0 comments: