Saturday, May 2, 2009

Complaining

Last weekend was a concert weekend and it’s finally the new weekend. Normally this means I get this sudden rush of productivity and I accomplish long lists of stuffs that I didn’t have the time or energy to accomplish in the previous week.

But not this weekend, nope. Instead there is another freaking concert. So I am at work, again. And I’m bitter about it. Plus I have this itch to be doing the things I would be doing at home. Namely cleaning, crafts, gardening, biking, etc. Plus when I left to come into my windowless hell hole it was shaping up to be another ridiculously georgeous day.

Last weekend we had ridiculously crazy downright hot weather (hit the 90’s). Most people around here bemoaned it as being “too hot”. Myself, being a warm weather creature, loved it. And I missed it because I was working.

Here we go again.

Really this is getting ridiculous.

0 comments: