Saturday, March 7, 2009

Popous joy.

On March 1 there was a big snow storm. Out here we really didn't get hit by much of it at all. Around an inch or so I think that didn't stick around very far.

This weekend it is in the 60's. Maybe even 70's. I love it.

First TRM and went out for the first 'real' ride of the year. It was a very good ride. I felt quite strong and was very happy.

So then we got back and I decided that I really needed to continue to enjoy the gloriousness. Enter in the magic of the laptop and wireless internet (that and I also took out my book and knitting).

But my amazing awesome plan has been foiled. I'm sitting here squinting at the screen and mostly just seeing my reflection.

Damn modern technology and the awesome screen that is so crisp and great but also acts as mirror. Nuts.


"March is the month of expectation,
The things we do not know,
The Persons of Prognostication
Are coming now.
We try to sham becoming firmness,
But pompous joy
Betrays us, as his first betrothal
Betrays a boy."

0 comments: