Saturday, March 28, 2009

For a moment, nothing happened.

So I have very obviously been a complete slacker about posting here. And in fact I'm feeling quite a bit like I've been a complete slacker about quite many things in my life recently. But I'm afraid work is completely overwhelming me and beating down my psyche into mush.

Rather unpleasant.

Plus it's always to get started on something again I find because I never know where to start. It's a problem. So here goes nothing.

I've missed a few bike rides this month (still too chilly to get out very often):

3/5:
DST: 7.795
AVS: 11.4
TM: 41:05

3/7:
DST: 27.503
AVS: 11.9
TM: 21:18:35

Something is wrong here, I was not out for 21 hours, more like 3 or 4 max. Although it was a gorgeous day and TRM plotted a route that was new and I quite enjoyed. Well at least enjoyed until we turned around and were going uphill with a head wind - that was annoying. This may become the new 'long trip' route I'm thinking.

3/17:
DST: 13.431
AVS: 11.6
TM: 1:09:36

3/27:
DST: 12.939
AVS: 12.5
TM: 1:02:15

That was yesterday. I was kind of upset with myself because after 4 miles I started feeling really really crappy. And I was trying to push myself so that I can become not so slow, but I still felt slow. Although now that I compare them I think I'm just out of shape because I've not been in the 12's for a while. That and next time I won't eat a bowl of frosted mini-wheats and some orange juice before I go out.

Now I shall attempt to go and update my sidebar thingy's. If I can remember how that is.

I've also been dumping quite a bit of money into my student loan. It's pretty awesome. I got a ridiculous tax refund, $1200, which normally would be a bad sign, but actually it's not so bad of me. You see last year when the economic stimulus cash thing hit I had still been declared a minor on my parent's tax return being as I was in school the first half of the year. So I didn't get any of that money. But apparently they're still giving it out and this time I qualified!

Well that is a start. Hopefully I'll be back soon.



"For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."

0 comments: