Wednesday, February 11, 2009

62 and sunny - or not

Supposedly it is gorgeous here today. The whole idea of it makes me very bitter. Not that that is very difficult to do or anything.

63 and sunny says weather.com. And people who come in keep informing me about the amazingness. Or as a fun alternative one coworker said I should leave early because it was so freaking nice.

But instead I am choosing to remain ignorant. I knew it was going to be amazing but I'm pretending it's normal. And being as I have no windows or outside doors this is easy enough to do.

I suppose I could (have) left early, but for some reason I felt the need to actually work my 8 hours. This makes particularly little sense being as I'm on day 10 in a row right now. Maybe I'm just staying to be 'hardcore.' Or maybe that post I wrote yesterday got to me. Difficult to say.

If it stayed light past 6 I could still make at least half an effort at still getting out and enjoying the unseasonable awesomeness.

Instead I am an office-potato slacker.


When spring hits for real I am so going to try bike commuting. [I may die crossing the roads but I've said this before].

0 comments: