Sunday, November 30, 2008

When it rains it pours.

It's actually raining outside...my title has triple meanings! And now we bring you our regularly (and or previously planned) post.

So a few weeks ago fling boy was doing things to make me not like him very much again. You see I didn't go into the relationship intending for a fling. Seriously that's not me. I liked the guy quite a bit in many ways. But those other ways won out in the end. And so I now call it my fling. For some reason I'm hooked on my terminology, it amuses me. But that all is off track. Things were not going well so I was not so happy about that and decided to try some other outlets: a new dating site (I am such a dork).

But this new site has the most horrible interface ever which made me not like it. However I got like tons of messages. Most of them were from idiots. And I'm a stupid sucker and respond to too many of them, which is a flaw. However I've gotten much better at turning them away which is helpful. And even more better is the fact that a few are not complete morons.

So a couple of the guys I've been exchanging aim messages with. One in particular I've been talking with a good bit. On Friday he asked if I'd like to get together. Now at first I wasn't particularly keen on him. But we had some decent aim conversations and he seemed nice so I accepted. Yesterday we solidified plans for Tuesday.

So before that guy surfaced there was another guy. This one's profile for some reason quite appealed to me. He asked for my phone number fairly early on and I obliged. Since then there have been a few phone conversations that all somehow seem awkward. Yet for whatever reason I didn't want to give up hope. Yesterday he called and asked if I was free anytime. We're going out Friday, no definite plans are set.

It's ridiculous and I don't think I can handle it. Pathetically enough I'm hoping that Tuesday really doesn't go that well, but then we hit it off on Friday.

But all in all I think I may die.


....



And on a side note. TRM has herself a guy. They've been together for like 2 months now. And yesterday I realized that they're saying "I love you" to each other. Call me a cold hearted -um person- but really: in love?

0 comments: