Saturday, March 22, 2008

Men are from mars.

So I don't know that I have publicly stated here on said blog, but, I have me a man.

Found him online, or well I suppose rather he found me. Okcupid.com. Its a bit odd but it seems to work so I'd recommend the site. We started dating in December, but we've clicked in a lot of ways quite well so we both think it seems like we've been together for much longer than 3 months.

I like him.

So we were both actually off and free for this weekend. So we spent Thursday evening to this morning together. It was quite nice, although I still have a hard time a bit when I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything. So today I was like must-go-home-and-do-laundry. But thats all irrelevant as to my point.

Anyways we were just like laying on the couch watching something on TV and I think it was something to do with my digestive system being a bit off this weekend, but I farted. Now I'm really a big fan of just keeping ones bodily functions to ones self. I don't really even care for the fact that I'm posting that bodily function of mine here on the completely open interweb. But it is necessary for the story, so I digress. And it's not even like it was horribly loud or out there, just happened. But he was like "did you just fart?" "yes." Then he promptly was all a bit on the excited side. Apparently this means our relationship is on the next level. He went so far as to tell his other roommate, who agreed with him, when he came into the room later.

I can almost see the logic.......but weird.



Other from that I did learn one other tidbit of knowledge which I feel compelled to pass along. It seems that a test of a good girlfriend is that when the guy goes and unlocks and opens your door for you (something which I was not actually accustomed to and therefore still find to be unnecessarily adorable) she should reciprocate by then unlocking his door.

Sadly I fail. I am a bit too concerned about this failure, but so be it. It just never occurred to me as something that needed doing. I blame it on being too accustomed to power locks these days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CARLIN.... Dearist sister, Ive found you HAHAHA! Any Way I am glad to see your doing well.... Youve found a man to look after you good... cause the world is a big scarry place for little girls like us... No seriusealy be carfull get peper spray or a tazer some kind of protection theres alought of crazys out there and not the good kind. Maybe in just parinoyed cause i live in a city but keep your self safe! Hope life is going well... finding stuff to do now that your dont have school?.....Fell free to email me Littleluz@comcast.net havent herd from you in awile.... Bet momie and Daddy are going crazy with no one in the house. LOL Any way Lots of love! Nicole